Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017


Every year I am alive is a good year. I have 61 years left on this earth I will live a healthy 100 years!!

I am having a hard time reflecting back on this year not because it was sad. It was good, great even. 2017 brought on lots of joy, change, success, and failures. The truth is I am very much looking forward to a fresh new year.

2016 was amazing and 2017 will be even  better.

In 2017 I will turn 39
My oldest will turn 17
My youngest will turn 3
I will be celebrating 19 years with Papabird
And my Dad will turn 68

Time flies so fast, every second matters.

My Resolution this year is to make life magical: there is wonder and joy all around us we just need to be open to all the amazing wonders of the world.




"Being Spiritual means:
Whispering to the trees,
Laughing with the flowers,
falling in love with sunsets,
consulting with the waters,
and worshipping the stars at night.
One  hand to her heart 
and one hand touching mother earth....."

No comments: