Friday, May 29, 2015

Focus on the family and farm next school year.

So the school year is ending for a lot of my friends but we just keep chugging along always. Especially after buying a farm unexpectedly and having a baby, Schooling has been pretty light during the last 18 months or so.

After doing  our yearly assessment tests I was happy to discover no one  is behind and still rather ahead. Yay! I still rock this homeschooling thing!



Evaluation of  myself this last year..... things have been quite hectic trying to get 2 houses ready Our new  house was was not move in ready nor  was our old house ready to be rented. 6 months later we just got our house rented they move in next week and our new house is slowly coming along. We still have rooms under construction and many room still need to be painted, but all but 3 boxes are now unpacked. I am still trying to figure out where to put it all though. It is a bigger house but there is not much room for storage totes, so I having to take the time to re organize and configure where these items will now go.




  Starting now I vow to have less of this in my life

And start having more of this

I don't care if my house is messy, go ahead judge me I do not care. At the end of the day I want to look around and know I had fun with my kids.

Moving forward: schooling will be a bit more different. More hands on messy stuff that takes lots of time and mess. More imagination play that includes me in it. Less  group activities with others. Our house needs to be re centered. We need to focus on our  family and our new farm.

No comments: