Sunday, January 6, 2013

Simple Sunday Afternoon

Simple,... well I try and try harder each day for a simpler stress free life!
 My fabulous dining room centerpiece. Homeschooling projects have taken over my table this week! ( most weeks really)
 The high today! (very warm) 36 degrees
 The pumpkin hat, its Owls favorite, we picked it up from Goodwill in the fall of 2011 and he still wears it almost daily even in the summer. 
 I broke my fruit bowl so I improvised!
The Christmas dish I got on clearance for 75%off  so I paid $5.00 for it, yay! I plan on using it year round to put fruits and veggies on for the kids at snack time.
 My afternoon tea!
 Paint samples I collected today for an upcoming art project.
 Wintertime! = lots hats, scarves,  and mittens that we always struggle finding a match to.
 I finally took our tree down last night,  here are 2 of my kids  dragging our tree to the road.
Browning my meat for Tacos tonight.

Linking up with Sunny Simple Sunday

No comments: