Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gluten free pumpkin walnut bread.

I am so excited to finally have a great pumpkin bread recipe that does not taste dry or grainy. I hope you enjoy my dad tried this and did not know it was gluten free!

4 cups of almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
1/4 cup butter- softened
1 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup walnuts
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 cup sucanat

Combine almond flour, baking soda,salt, and spices in a bowl then set aside.

In another bowl combine butter, sugar, pumpkin, and eggs add this mixture slowly to the flour mixture then fold in walnuts.

Pour into a greased 4x8 inch loaf pan then bake at 300 degrees until top of the loaf feels firm.

Enjoy the yummy moist gluten free bread!

We ate this so fast I never got a picture I will add one as soon as I make this again.

No comments: